Blue and White

Friday, January 26, 2007

The most mainstream candidate on Iraq

I have not decided yet for which democrat I will vote in the democratic primaries for president. I guess I have a lot of time to think about it. As it stands now, it will be between Obama and Richardson. I have only decided for sure that I will NOT vote for Hillary. To me she is not that different from Joe Lieberman. She is just a much smarter version of the same -no principle- philosophy.

I have also decided another thing. Independently of whom I vote for, I will support financially the campaign of Dennis Kucinich . He has the most clear message and, believe it or not, he is THE most mainstream candidate on Iraq. He is the only one that calls for an immediate withdrawal now. Thats exactly what the majority of the country wants. Nevertheless, it is obvious that he does not have a real chance to be the democratic nominee. For this reason, and as I want my vote to be counted, I will likely vote for either Obama or Richardson, although that may change.