Blue and White

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back

I cant believe I made it back through this winter storm, but I did. I was in Washington and early this morning I noticed online that my afternoon flight back was cancelled due to the winter-storm. And so were all afternoon flights. After I realized that, I decided to leave my meeting and just go to the airport and try to get to an early morning flight. I caught the only flight back to Chicago that was not cancelled. I was able to get in easy, because nobody was going to the airport assuming that all flights are cancelled. The flight was almost empty with a lot of space. All of us that were there thought that it will be cancelled the last moment, but it did not. Hard to believe.

Landing in a very white Chicago airport with snow all over was interesting. Chicago looks like the capital of hell with all that snow today, but somehow I was able to make it back....Pfew...