Blue and White

Friday, March 02, 2007

Enough is enough

I had it with Harry Reid and Chuck Shummer. They decided to have Joe Lieberman to deliver the radio address on behalf of the democratic party tomorrow. If that's true, and it looks like it is, that was it with me. I do not support any longer Reid and the rest of the senate leadership of the democrats. They have shown that they are not willing to stop the war, and they will now put a nauseating figure like Lieberman to speak in public on behalf of the democratic party. Enough is enough.

There are some senators like Russ Feingold who are great and really represent me. But the senate leadership of the democratic party (Harry Reid, Chuck Shumer) is weak and they do not seem to care for the will of the voters. I believe that Harry Reid should immediately change his decision to have Lieberman talk tomorrow and apologize to the democratic voters for this fiasco. If he does not do this, I hope that he would eventually be forced to resign.