Blue and White

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Obama

It is official. I totally regret my vote for Obama in the democratic primaries in 2008 and the money I gave to his campaign. Retrospectively, Hillary Clinton would have been a much better president.

Of course, I do not regret my vote for him in the general election in 2008, as the republican party is a neo-fascist party by all standards. Obama is a center-right politician that is always a better option than pure fascism, as represented by the republican party of today.

Nevertheless, I will not vote for Obama in 2012 if he continues the same path. Compromising with the fascist republican party, escalating wars and playing political games (like the spending freeze) to appease the teabaggers. I will have absolutely no problem voting for any progressive left-leaning democrat that would challenge him and/or the Green party or Nader in the general election.