Blue and White

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lieberman losing it completely?

Joe Lieberman started making bizzare statements .

Here is what Lieberman said today:

"My challenger is backed by a group of very zealous people and they are using me to get at President Bush," Lieberman said. "I know President Bush. I wouldn’t say he’s a friend of mine. and trust me, I am no President Bush."

If someone can make sense out of this bizzare statement please let me know. By the way, we know that Lieberman knows president Bush and he has deep admiration and warm feelings for him...But he now believes that people think that he IS president Bush? Does he admire him that much?

The guy is becoming a major embarassment to himself and the democratic party. I think that it is critical of the leadership of the democratic party ot distance themselves quickly from Lieberman and his bizzare ideations.